REIKI HEALINGS WITH CRYSTALS: THE SEVEN COLORS LAYOUT
SEVEN COLORS CHAKRA LAYOUTS FOR REIKI’S SHEALINGS WITH CRYSTALS
- Choose a red stone to put near the base of the spine or, alternatively, use two red stones of the same sort and rest one near the top of each leg. This deal with the base chakra.
- For the sacral chakra choosing an orange coloured stone to put on the lower abdomen.
- At the solar plexus use a yellow stone, placed between the navel and the ribcage. If there are tensions in this area an energy—shifting stone, like a tiger’s eyed or a small clear quartz points, can be put at the diaphragm to help release.
- The heart chakras at the centre of the chest can be balanced with a green stones. A pink stone can be added for the emotional clearing.
- For the throat chakra use a light blue stones. Place it at the base of the throat, at the top of the breastbones.
- A dark blue stone is normally used to balance the brow chakra in the centre of the forehead.
7. The stone for the crown chakra rests just above the top of the head. If you have chosen an amethyst for the brow, use clear quartz at the crown.